Monday, August 18, 2008

And The Dirtiest Face Award Goes To....

Matt took the day off Friday in honor of it being "The Last Weekend Before School Starts". We loaded up the 4-wheelers and went up Mantua (pronounced Man-a-way) canyon. We were going to ride all the way up to Willard Peak (12 miles), but we ran short on time so we rode out to the beaver ponds instead. Here are a couple pics from our trip in riding order:

Leading the way - Matt and his trusty navigator...


Shelby



followed by "the kick-start King" Christopher



then slow and steady Shannon


and finally, bringing up the rear is Ellie-bell


and me



Did anyone notice my dirty face? No? Let me take my glasses off...



See it now?? I'm always last which means I get the dirtiest - Yeah!


Ellie was STARVING and couldn't wait to even wipe her face off before she dug into her sandwich


Shannon - playing in the trees

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing we could go riding. Justin totalled Cody's $7,000 dollar bike!!!!

The Marlin's said...

Gross!! Looks like fun but I would hate to have to clean up the bathroom after you guys.

Brenda Lee said...

NICE! Even when you are dirty, you are still beautiful!!

Katie Utley said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. i wish i could go with you! Love you all!