Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Go Wild Hogs!!

Last Saturday evening Matt and I got together with our friends for a fun motorcycle ride over to Brigham City to eat dinner at Maddox. We all met up at Janna and Todd's and those who had them, wore their "leathers". Janna, Cami, Tara and Kerri were seriously "Biker Babes" with all their get-up on! Leslie and Justin, Amy and Andy rode over in the van, so Shelby was able to hitch a ride with them. Matt and I haven't had a chance to ride together for such a long time - so that was really fun for us! We rode in a pack over to Brigham City, turning heads all along the way. It was cold, but the sun was still shining and the roads were dry. We had a great dinner and everyone had a fun visit! On the way home the ride was a little bit nippy - I felt like I was in the scene from "Dumb and Dumber" when Harry and Lloyd arrived in Aspen on their little scooter! But I'm glad we got the chance to go!

1 comment:

Aaron/Kami said...

That looks so fun! I guess I'll have to talk Aaron into buying a motorcycle!