Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged.....

My friend Carey tagged me...Here's how you play:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.

10 years ago I: Had just quit my job at Zions Bank and had my second child - Shannon Paige. I was also in the beginning years of teaching vocal lessons and had about 8 students at that time. We lived in a duplex in Payson and I was the 2nd counselor in the Relief Society.

5 things on my to do list today:

1. Buy a birthday present for Christopher
2. Get Valentines Day card for Matt
3. Buy Valentine card/treats for the kids to take to school tomorrow
4. Find a dress that will fit me to wear to a Mother/Daughter dinner tonight
5. Do laundry

did I do any of these things today? Didn't get to the laundry.... oh well!

Things I would do if I became a billionaire: I would buy a new vehicle to accomodate my growing family. I would pay someone to teach ME voice and piano so I could get better! I would have my husband quit his job so that we could play and go camping whenever we wanted. I would go back to school. I would put my kids in swimming, dance, soccer, ti-kwan-do, piano, whatever they wanted to try. I would want to travel with my family - EVERYWHERE! I would buy property and make investments. I would finish remodeling the house. I would start several businesses and have my kids work there.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. Drinking too much pop
3. Eating too much sugar

5 places I've lived:
1. Payson, Ut (North East side of town)
2. Payson, Ut (South East side of town)
3. Provo, Ut (BYU campus)
4. Provo, Ut (West - on Geneva Road)
5. Smithfield, Ut

5 jobs I've had:
1. Santa's elf - took pictures of kids on Santa's lap
2. McDonald's
3. Piano Accompanist for BYU vocal students
4. Zions Bank - teller, FSR, loans
5. Piano and Vocal teacher

Something most people don't know about me: I have a hard time telling people no. I do not like fish, or seafood of anykind. My middle name is Laretta.

I tag...
1. Michelle
2. Ramona
3. Cami
4. Anyone else have their blog up yet?

No comments: