Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Shelby Elise Lovell

We were blessed with the early arrival of Shelby Elise Lovell on January 24th at 1:27am! She weighed in at 6 lbs 1 oz and 18 inches long. SO TINY!! She is so beautiful and has such a wonderful, sweet nature. She is completely content most all of the time. She only fusses when she is hungry, when she gets her bum changed and she lets us know if she has another burp in her. Her dad is so in love with her!! So are her big brother and sisters! We were so lucky to have my mom come up and spend a few days with us. She just took right over and made sure everything was taken care of. My laundry was done, my house cleaned, kids taken to school, meals made, groceries bought... not to mention lots and lots of TLC to me and Shelby. Thanks so much mom, I couldn't have done it without you!
We are so happy to have this little girl in our lives. Thanks to all of our family and friends for your love and care!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can definitely see parts of your other kids in her. So precious. I love the pic where she is in a fluffy pink blanket and hat. So sweet. We were both so blessed to get such sweet tempered little ones. Heavenly Father knew what we needed didn't he?