Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007 was a great year!

A lot has changed in our lives over this past year!
Here are some of the highlights from 2007:

January
*Just got married to my best friend, Matthew Lovell! (Even though we had to continue living apart for 3 more months!)
*Put my house in Payson up for sale. Had lots of hits, but no takers!
*The girls turned 9 and 4 and I turned 27 (again)!
*Lots of singing with friends - we even got PAID to perform!
February
*Christopher turned 12 and was ordained a deacon
*A lot of time spent with family and friends
March
*My last month in Payson
*More time spent with family and friends saying goodbye
*Packed up and closed my studio
*Sold my home, just in the nick of time! WHEW!
*Moved to Smithfield!! (While I was so glad to finally be able to live in the same home as my husband, I cried all the way to Logan that day. The tears flowed freely for about another month while I learned to adjust!)
April
*Spring Break
*We all started to make some new friends
May
*Went to Women's Conference with friends - 12 women and only 1 bathroom, but we had a blast!
*Camping at the Sand Dunes and Cub River
*Visits from family and friends
*Started teaching again
*Schools out -
*Finished painting the bathroom (from a horrid purple to a lovely chocolate and light brown... Dang, I'm good!)
June
*We're having a baby!!
*Swimming and jet-skiing at Bear Lake -burrr!!
*More Camping
*Making more friends
*More students
July
*First Family Vacation - Wyoming, Yellowstone and Montana. (Not as much fun traveling when you have morning sickness...)
*Christopher goes to Scout Camp
*More family visits
*Bear Lake and sight seeing!!
*Camping
*Finished painting the living room (Yes, this did take me all summer, but if you only knew what I had to work with!! It looks great now and that's all that counts!)
August
*2nd counselor in YW!
*More camping trips, boating trips and 4-wheeling trips
*School starts - YESSSSS!
September
*Visits with old friends
*TONS more students!
*We're having a little girl!!
*Kids busy with school and having a blast with all their new friends
*No more morning sickness!
October
*Last trip to the sand dunes
*Matt's birthday!
*Halloween!
November
*Family visits
*Concerts
*Snow!
*Thanksgiving
December
*First Christmas Recital with my new students
*Lots of family parties!
*First Christmas in Smithfield
*One more month and we'll have our little girl!

We are so grateful for all the fun things that we were able to do and all the memories we made over this past year!

No comments: