Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


I haven't posted in awhile, but I am sure all of you who are running around like crazy trying to get those last few things done before next week can understand why! It has been such a busy month! Seems like every day has been booked and then some. I had great plans back in November to do a fun Christmas project with the kids everyday this month. Yeah, that didn't turn out very well... We have managed a few fun activities though, such as putting up the Christmas decorations, making gingerbread houses, going sledding, making and delivering gifts, and we've even made it to a few parties! So I'm not a complete failure. Actually I am just trying to make it through one day at a time right now. There is so much going on, it is easy to get overwhelmed. Tomorrow night is my big Christmas Recital at the Piano Gallery. All of my students are performing - some for the very first time. I am really excited about it! Thursday will be our big Music Party and then I'm off the rest of the month - Yippee!!! It will be nice to relax and be lazy for the holidays. Matt is planning to finish the kitchen over the break since he has it off as well. I can't wait!!

No comments: