Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I did it! After getting inspired by my friends and their wonderful blogs, I have decided to try a blog of my own that will keep my family and friends up to date on what is going on up here in Lovelland!

What a great day to begin too! It's Halloween and also my wonderful husbands' 35th birthday! This is the first time we've been able to celebrate these fun occasions together and I am so happy about that!! We have some fun things planned -- The girls (Shannon is out of school this week) and I are heading to the dollar store to buy balloons and banners to decorate the garage door and house. They are so excited about that! I am making "Killer Chili" and have invited some good friends over to eat with us before we head out for Trick-or-Treating! It was all I could do not to give him his presents this morning before work, but I thought he needed something to look forward to. After dinner we plan to load up in our ATV's and work the neighborhood. Should be fun! Christopher woke up early today to put on his scary face for school, Shannon is already begging me to put her Halloween makeup on, and Ellie - well she already got to dress up last week for preschool so she isn't too interested. I will let you know how the night turns out - Hope that you all have a fun and Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks awesome. Can't wait to see more.